Ewan News

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

baby 

Monday, June 26, 2006

Mr Chunk

Ewan had a check-up at the doctor's today. He's doing just fine and

certainly proved his digestive and urinary tracts are fine by going
through 3 diapers in the course of our 45 min visit!

Here are the official stats and how they measure up on the growth charts:

8lb 12oz - 25-30th percentile
21.5 inches - 60th percentile
37.5cm head circumference - 45th percentile

When he was born he was
Length = 21.0 inches - 90th percentile
Weight = 7.0 pounds - 25th percentile
Head circumference = 37.0 centimeters - 75th percentile

We think he's quite a chunk now, but according to the percentiles he's not at all. Americans must be having some huge babies these days if he is below the 50th percentile
in 2 out of 3 of these measurements!







"It's tiring work all this growing!"



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After seeing the baby next door today, I think you should be pleased with Ewan and his progress. Bailey has a huge head and it was no wonder he was a c-section delivery. Jen would not have wanted that. He is huge by comparison with Ewan but I know which I prefer (maybe a little biased). Ewan will grow according to the genes he has inherited and that means he could be either petite or large, if you know what I mean. Love GrandmaXX

3:14 PM  
Blogger dillyweed said...

Way to grow, Ewan!
-Your fellow Caltech friends

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home